We’re often asked for our best cloth diaper tips and tricks as well as how to make cloth diapering easier. While there is no one perfect way to cloth diaper, there are a few things that can definitely make your cloth diapering journey simpler.
In this article, we will discuss the top ten cloth diapering tips and tricks as well as how these tips can help you cloth diaper successfully.
Here’s our top tips:
- Use Your Prefolds for Everything
- Don’t Use Fabric Softener, Ever
- Toss the Dryer Sheets
- You Really Do Need All Those Wet Bags
- Use Cloth Safe Diaper Cream (Like Booty Love!)
- Try a Few Different Styles
- Adjust Your Rise First, THEN Your Waist
- Keep Your Wash Routine Simple
- Remember My Cloth Baby is Happy
- Use Booty Luster Spray for Hands and Faces Too!