When families choose which cloth diaper they want to use, often their list includes
- Easy to launder
- Easy to put on and off
- Universal sizing
Which describes Thirsties One Size All-In-One perfectly! Thirsties makes *three* kinds of OS AIO, one made with synthetic fibers and two that use natural fibers. In this article, we’re going to compare the natural fiber version (NAIO for short) and the natural stay-dry variety (SDNAIO). Let’s take a look at both of these great diapers <3
How are Thirsties Stay Dry Natural AIO and NAIO Alike?
- Both will fit most babies from 8-40 pounds
- Both will provide a one-step on-and-off process
- Both adjust with rise snaps to make them taller or shorter on your child
- Both wash easily and are able to be machine dried
- Both come in adorable prints with a lot of built-in absorbency!
How are Thirsties Stay Dry Natural AIO and NAIO different?
- The Stay Dry Natural AIO has a layer of microfleece on top to wick away moisture and adds a layer of fabric between baby and the absorbent natural fibers underneath. This is great for babies who are sensitive to moisture, especially for overnights!
- The stay-dry version shows less wear than the NAIO because it is topped with durable, stain-resistant microfleece.
- The NAIO is slightly trimmer than the Stay Dry Natural AIO.
- The NAIO is available in both snaps and hook & loop closures while the Stay Dry Natural AIO only comes in snap closure.
- The NAIO has one more layer of absorbency.
If you are into the technical stuff, here’s a visual comparison:
So if you are a fan of our NAIO, but sometimes find the wetness is bothersome to your baby, try a Stay Dry Natural AIO! If you’re worried about wear and tear or staining, try a Stay Dry Natural AIO! They are also a great gift for a growing family, or a friend who wants to put their toe into the cloth diapering waters.
For an up-close look at both of these diapers watch this video!