I thought it would be a good idea to have some “How Tos” referenced all in one place. Below is a list that may be handy to many of you!
- The Basics Of Cloth Diapering
- How do I prep my Thirsties diapers for use?
- How to wash your cloth diapers
- How Do I Dry My Cloth Diapering Product
- Cloth Diaper Care: Preserving Lamination
- How to Clean your Washing Machine
- How to Remove Stains on Thirsties Gusset Elastic
- Stripping Cloth Diapers
- How do I disinfect cloth diapers?
- How to remove mildew from cloth diapers
- Instructions on how to replace Aplix (hook and loop) tabs
- How to Store Your Cloth Diapers For Future Use
- How to build your cloth diaper stash for less than $300
Please let me know if there is a “How To” article that you would like to see!
We also have many FAQs on our website that are very useful if you need information or are having an issue with your diapers.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will get them there.
Happy Cloth Diapering!