About: Sadler Merrill
Sadler is Thirsties' Director of Business Development. Sadler spends his time working to improve the Thirsties experience for their retail partners and the customers. Sadler and wife Gina are first-time parents to a sweet, happy, Thirsties product tester named Mia. When not working, they enjoy watching Mia figure life out, spending time with friends and family, exercising in the outdoors, and traveling.
Recent Posts by Sadler Merrill
Tall, short, slim or chunky, we’ve got your baby covered! Introducing Thirsties New One-Size Pocket Diaper, our first diaper designed to fit babies from 8 to 40 lbs. This ultra-absorbent diaper was meticulously designed with Thirsties’ signature leg gussets and eight layers of adjustable absorbency to ensure this will be your go-to diaper for both day and nighttime use. Plus, what will surely be everyone’s favorite feature: simply toss the Thirsties One-Size Pocket Diaper in the washing machine and the inserts will agitate free during the wash cycle. No need to remove soiled inserts before washing…how awesome is that?!
- One size: designed to provide a great fit on babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- Absorbency: we added one additional layer of microfiber terry to make this diaper even more absorbent. Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Closures: Available
New Hook & Loop
We spent the majority of this year in quest of a hook & loop that has a longer life cycle and is stronger than what is currently available on the market. We have found what we believe to be the strongest and most durable hook and loop on the market – making the convenience of this closure option even more attractive.
We have increased the size of the bullets in order to provide additional surface area for improved hold. While we were at it, we also increased the size of the laundry tab to ensure that the hook doesn’t detach during the wash cycle and get caught on other garments in the wash, resulting in broken hooks and decreased performance. The increased size will yield improvement in the following areas.
The fabulous colors and prints from the Duo Line (Duo All In One, … Read More
We all have dirty diapers, now Thirsties has a better solution to keep them under wraps! We’re excited to introduce our new line of wet bags and pail liners in several of our popular solids and prints to add to your array of Thirsties products.
Features and Benefits:
• Waterproof PUL and fully-taped waterproof seams keep messes and moisture sealed within.
• Cute, color-coordinated snap handle can be used to hang or wrap wet bag for compact storage in your diaper bag.
• Can easily fit up to 8 diapers and inserts.
• The matching zipper seals the bag and keeps odors at bay.
• Now available in your favorite Thirsties prints and solids.
Features and Benefits:
• Elastic opening provides a snug fit on most diaper pails up to 54 quarts.
• Waterproof PUL and fully-taped waterproof seams prevent leaking and wicking and … Read More
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
(Loveland, CO) May 01, 2011 - Thirsties, Inc. is thrilled to announce it has been awarded the Green America Business Seal of Approval. The seal is presented to businesses that go beyond product and service quality to set the highest standards in environmental sustainability and social justice, and work to solve, rather than create, environmental and social problems.
To be considered for the Seal of Approval and earn a listing in the annual National Green Pages™, businesses complete a rigorous screening process to ensure they meet Green America’s standards for the environment, community and labor.
The mission of Thirsties, Inc. is to make it easy and affordable for every family to choose cloth while simultaneously investing in the local economy and sustainable business practices. Thirsties, Inc. is committed to building its business in a sustainable manner by focusing on the health of our babies … Read More
Recent Comments by Sadler Merrill
No comments by Sadler Merrill yet.