About: Jessica Oliveto
Recent Posts by Jessica Oliveto
Hello Thirsties Friends! I’m very excited, as this is my first blog article for Thirsties! I’m Jessica, and I am mom to a 4 year old son named Jacob, and a 4 month old daughter named Elise. I work on Customer Service in the afternoons for Thirsties. As many of you know, being a working mom with a new baby does not leave much time for being crafty! I did recently find a few minutes of quiet time when Elise was playing by herself on her play mat and Jacob was still in bed. I had heard that it was very simple to make a pair of leg warmers for babies, so I decided to give it a try!
We live in Colorado, and while it’s still unusually warm here our living space is already a bit chilly. So this would mean no more onesie outfits for Elise, and … Read More
Recent Comments by Jessica Oliveto
- December 3, 2013 on What To Do With Your Cloth Diapers When You Do Not Need Them Anymore
- December 3, 2013 on How to remove mildew from cloth diapers
- September 24, 2013 on Falling Leaves, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Football, Oh My!
- September 17, 2013 on Is it a boy? Or is it a girl? Let the old wives tell you!
- July 1, 2013 on Dear Stomach Viruses, you aren’t wanted here.